Samstag, 27. März 2010

What's this blog about?

Hi all. As I have already mentioned to some of you, I am going to blog about my XNA hobby projects starting with the AI development process for the XNA indie game Squar.

My motivation for this is twofold: On the one hand writing about my AI ideas is a nice way to reconsider decisions I have made so far. On the other hand I thought about making a blog about the general Squar development in 2008 already and I regret that I didn't do it because I find it so interesting how the game (resp. its mechanics) evolved. It would be nice to have some kind of documentation and so I want to make sure that I'll have one for the AI.

Of course, I also hope that people reading my blog enjoy it and maybe can take one or two ideas with them for their own projects. So have a good time, anyone!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen